4 Ways Lexicon Is Serving Former Staymobile Districts
Lexicon offers a variety of options to help service K-12 districts formerly served by Staymobile.
When Staymobile unexpectedly closed its doors on May 2, many districts with repair contracts with the company were left stranded with devices either trapped inside the warehouse or nowhere to send student devices in need of repair.
Understanding that districts are in the process of regrouping and may not be ready to jump into another full-fledged 3-5 year ADP contract, Lexicon offers the following options for former customers of Staymobile:
- Flat-rate repairs. For districts in need of immediate and/or limited number of repairs, Lexicon offers a flat-rate option that doesn’t tie a district into a contract.
- Short-term contracts. If you’re a district impacted by Staymobile’s closing and have a significant student device population for which you’re seeking a repair solution, Lexicon is offering short-term contract options that allow you to test our turn times and service before entering into an extended contract.
- TIPS Purchasing Cooperative. Lexicon is an awarded vendor through the TIPS program (contract number: 210902). We offer TIPS members the opportunity to purchase our device repair services at discounted pricing without the delay and expense of going out to bid. Click here to learn about becoming a TIPS member.
- Partner Solutions. The Lexicon team has been working closely with our OEM and distribution partners to formulate transition plans and longer-term solutions for districts that have contracts with Staymobile.
If you’re not sure which is the right option for your district, feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Learn More About Lexicon K-12 Solutions
Find Us at These Conferences
Stop by the Lexicon booth at the following conferences. We look forward to meeting you!
- AETC, June 15-17. Booth #119
- SCASA, June 19-21, 2022. Booth #60
- GAMEIS, July 12-15. Booth #TBA
- TETA Summer Institute, July 12-14. Booth #25
- GAETC, Nov 2-4. Booth #713